This program is divided into two parts i.e. lectures and case based discussion. Practicing dialysis professionals will be presenting cases. Committee of juries will evaluate the cases presented and best three presentations will be awarded.
We are privileged to have eminent experts amongst our faculty, who shall highlight issues related to management of dialysis patient. This combination of lectures and case based discussion will provide an academically stimulating opportunity for interaction with leading experts. This will also encourage many professionals to participate in research work.
“Dialysis Simplified” will provide a platform for such work to be present to the dialysis community.
Dialysis Simplified Objective
- Review fundamental knowledge of dialysis.
- Review prevention and management of intradialytic complications during dialysis.
- Review infection control practice in dialysis.
- Discuss contemporary dialysis technology practice and theory.
- Upgrade knowledge and enhance skills.
- Enhance customer service skills and develop professionalism.